Little Black Book of Connections
The Little Black Book of Connections is based on the power of giving value first. It's about how to build stronger relationships with customers, bosses, co-workers, vendors, friends, and family. It's about how to say the right things to the right people in the right circumstances to make the right impression.
AVAILABLE IN: PRINT DIGITAL AUDIO
About this book
Everybody wants to connect, but not everybody knows how to connect. Inside, you will find the secrets uncovered, myths dispelled, and hundreds of ways to interact, connect and score. You'll learn things like where to network for the best results, how to network once you are there, and how to follow up so that you capitalize on the connection that you have made.
This is a business book and a life book, not just a sales book. You will learn how to make the initial connection, how to capture the opportunity and how to build rich relationships that last a lifetime.
“If you make yourself valuable and memorable, others will want to make you part of their network.”
Personal Branding is...
- Creating demand for your product or service indirectly. (Through means other than direct marketing.)
- Getting the business community to have confidence in you—as a respected, high-caliber individual.
- Getting the business community to have confidence in your business—and earning a reputation for quality performance so good, that it's talked about.
- Establish yourself as an expert. Why just be in the field, when you can be perceived on top of it?
- Being seen, and being known, as a leader. Standing in front of the group, and telling them. Or getting involved in a group and leading them. Showing up where everyone is, all the time.
- Being known as an innovator. Being known as a person or business of value. Being known as a resource.
- Separating yourself from the competition. Getting in front of the pack and setting the standard.
- Gaining professional stature. Your image is determined by others. Your outreach determines your image.
Other books by this author
- Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Red Book of Selling
- Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless
- Jeffrey Gitomer's Sales Bible
- Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Red Book of Sales Answers
- Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Green Book of Getting Your Way
- Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Teal Book of Trust
- Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude
The Little Black Book of Connections: 6.5 Assets for Networking Your Way to RICH Relationships by Jeffrey Gitomer
- ISBN 978-1885167668
- The book was published on September 1, 2006.
- The book is in its 13th printing.
- New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Business Week bestseller
- The hardcover edition has 220 pages.
- Published by Bard Press.
- Distributed by National Book Network.
- The trim size is 5.4 x 8.0 x 0.7 inches.