"Your First Home" Pre-Order Page
***Order 20 copies for only $249***
Your First Home Pre-Order Form
Enter your information below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the pre-order offer available for?
This pre-order offer is only available to customers that are shipping to any US address.
Your First Home will be available worldwide this fall.
How do I order books if I am outside the US?
You can pre-order this book now from retailers in the US, Canada, and international retailers.
Our first suggestion is to check with your local book retailer for ordering options. You can use the book’s ISBN 9781885167934 to make it easier to search and order copies of Your First Home.
For customers outside the US and Canada, Book Depository as a great option. They have good pricing and very reasonable shipping fees. Click on this link for their product page for Your First Home.
What does the $249 price include?
$249 is an all-inclusive price that includes the books, shipping charges and handling fees.
Why is the order quantity in multiples of 20?
This special preorder offer is based around the carton quantity for the book. Each carton holds 20 copies.
How many cartons can I order?
The order form is built to handle up to 20 cartons or 400 copies. If you would like to order more than 20 cartons, drop us a note.
What are the selling points of Your First Home?
- Your First Home backs up the sound advice agents already give to their clients. It provides realistic and actionable advice for someone who is looking to purchase their first home and provides a roadmap for the ups and downs of the adventure.
- Affordability is an important issue for today’s first home buyer. Your First Home uniquely addresses that concern by highlighting a wider range of options (condos, duplexes, etc) and many ideas for “house hacking” to fund and finance the purchase.
- First-time home buyers are getting input about their choices from everyone around them. But the ins and outs of purchasing a home varies greatly from location to location and season to season. So how do they know who to listen to? Your First Home enables readers to break through the noise and listen to the right sources to get into the home they dream of.
When will I get my books?
Your books will ship to you in mid-September from our warehouse in Tennessee.
What will happen after I pre-order my books?
1. You will get an order confirmation for the number of cartons you have ordered.
2. In September, we will send you shipping confirmation when your books are on the way to you.
What if I would like to buy one or two copies?
You can pre-order from your favorite bookseller. Use the title "Your First Home." You can also use the ISBN 9781885167934 when searching or discussing the book with a retailer.