Thanks for your interest in Bard Press!
On this page, we try to answer all the questions we most frequently get asked.
I am an author. Can you tell me how I can submit a book proposal?
Before you send your proposal, it is important to know four things.
- Bard Press specializes in business and personal development titles in the non-fiction genre.
- Read our page about the model at Bard Press. It is different from many book publishers.
- Then read the Are We A Fit? page to find out about the authors, concepts, and books we want to publish.
- Bard Press only publishes one or two books a year and our publishing schedule is usually full for the next 12-24 months.
If you believe your business and personal development book project is a good fit, proposals can be sent to [email protected].
I am a retailer. Where can I order your books?
Bard Press titles are distributed through National Book Network. You can reach NBN’s customer service at 800-462-6420 or through nbnbooks.com
I am a reader. Where can I purchase your books?
Visit your favorite bookstore!
- Barnes & Noble
- Book Depository (great for worldwide ordering)
- Hudson Booksellers
- Porchlight Books
- Powell’s Books
- Local independent bookstores through Indiebound
Do you offer discounts for larger quantity purchase?
Yes. We can best help on orders of more than 100 copies.
On smaller orders, work with your favorite bookstore.
If you are an organization, association or individual who needs more than 100 copies, send a note to [email protected] with the book, quantity, and where you need them shipped.
Do you offer review copies of Bard Press titles?
Yes, we do. You can reach us at [email protected].
I have question that isn’t listed here.
Totally understand. Send us an email at [email protected].
We’ll get it answered!