Ten years ago this month, Bard Press published The ONE Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan.
As a book publisher, that only publishes one book a year, we work to make each book as successful as we can. We see the potential in each title and do everything we can to find readers you will benefit from its message.
The ONE Thing has done that and more.
The ONE Thing is the most successful book that Bard Press has ever published.
We have now sold almost three million copies of this book worldwide.
And there are:
- Over 20,000 reviews on Amazon with an average of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- It is a #1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller, and a New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Bestseller.
- Actually, The ONE Thing has appeared on 500+ weekly bestseller lists.
- The book has been translated into 40 languages.
- The ONE Thing has received 12 Book Awards including the American Library Association’s Self-Help Gold Award.
- The book is also one of Goodreads’ Top 100 Business Books of All Time
I want to point you to a couple of celebrations that are being held this month to honor the book.
Tomorrow, April 11th (fans of the book might notice the significance of the date 4-11) at 4pm Central, there is going to be a live webinar with Jay and a host of others who are going to talk about the lessons learned over the last decade. You can register for the webinar here: https://kwri.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fj82co1xRnexBu_-Ray9WQ
And next week on April 17th, there is going to be a special episode of The ONE Thing podcast with Gary and Jay, where they go all the way back to the beginning. I have watched a preview and it is pretty great to hear the origin story.
You can find the The ONE Thing podcast at: https://the1thing.com/podcast/ or whatever you subscribe.
Many thanks to Jay and Gary trusting us with this book.
Many more thanks to Ray Bard for ushering this book into the world.
And the question that this book asks is as relevant as it has ever been:
What’s Your ONE Thing?